It is a question that all business owners ask themselves at some point. One of the best ways to answer this question is by using targeted marketing strategies. Targeted marketing enables you, as the business owner, to know who is visiting your website and what they are doing while there. You can then use this information to create an advertisement that will be more likely to convert into a customer because it matches their needs or wants.
This blog post will explore how Google, Facebook advertising combined with niche influencer marketing are powerful tools for businesses looking for success with their online advertising campaigns!
Beginning with Google these are some of the most important things!
- Make sure your business has a Google My Business listing. This is how potential customers can find your location, see hours, reviews, and link your website.
- Make sure you install a Global site tag and any other specific tags you may need for tracking purposes within your site.
- Be sure to use keywords that are relative to your business through bodies of text on your site and in your google listing.
- Be sure your site map is properly configured and imported into google search console.
- If your site is not optimized for mobile devices, Google will realize this and lower your ranking.
- Clear pictures or even 360 view pictures are essential for your business listing as it will show customers what they can expect to see when they visit your location.
Google Adwords is Google’s advertising platform that allows businesses like yours and mine the opportunity to promote their products or services by creating text ads that appear above organic search results on Google searches. Google ads are also Google’s way of monetizing their search engine. Google Adwords is extremely powerful because it has the ability to target specific audiences based on location, interests, age and so much more! With Google Ads you can set up campaigns for anything from local businesses looking to increase foot traffic or national companies that want people all around the world to see their ads. Google Ads is a very advanced advertising platform and it takes time to learn how exactly Google Adwords works, what all the terminology means, and so on.
Google Search Console
This powerful tool allows you to see which keywords people were searching in google that led them back to your website or blog post – along with where they came from geographically by showing things like country codes behind IP addresses. You can also use the search console to monitor indexing issues within your site; making sure that Google doesn’t have any trouble crawling pages when new content is added or Facebook is another great platform for businesses. Facebook allows you to reach potential customers by offering them ads based on their interests, demographics and more! Since people are scrolling through pages quickly it’s important that they see something interesting or relevant within the first few seconds of looking at your advertisement. Be sure to use Facebook ads with the correct targeting options, this will allow you to know exactly who your advertisements are reaching and which ones are converting into customers. This information may help shape future advertising campaigns!
How about Facebook?
Your website should have a Facebook pixel installed on it. A Facebook Pixel is a piece of code installed within your site that relays information to your Facebook business manager. The magic is in configuring the Facebook pixel and the information you want it to send you.
A page is extremely helpful to build a community, share company updates, host giveaways, and even get feedback on your business.
- Make sure Advertisements have enticing copywrite. A poorly crafted copy can make or break your advertising campaign
- Include high quality images or videos of your business’s products or services
- Interact with advertisement engagers
Engagers are people that have clicked on advertisements and then shared them with their friends. It is a great way to learn how your target customer thinks!
One of the most important facets of Facebook advertising is being able to create custom audiences based upon your website traffic, app activity, location visits (people who visited you), email list engagement, etc.
Analyze your Facebook insights for customer behavior and other important information that can help you improve your business!